Scientific research activities of the NSC are carried out in accordance with the strategic development plan for 2019-2022, aimed at improving the quality of scientific research in the field of health.
INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT.
The NSC is accredited as a subject of scientific and scientific and technical activities, which gives the right to take part in the competition for scientific and technical activities at the expense of the state budget.
Certificate series MK-005912 dated 18.10.2019.
The Center has an electronic library with full access to full-text databases of international SCIENCE DIRECT and SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Knowledge (Clarivate Analytics), PUBMED, EBSCO (Medline Complete, DynaMed, eBook Collection), BMJ Updates, ClinicalKey (Elsevier), Cochrane Library (via personal registration).
Scientific and technical project
LLP "National Research Oncology Center" participated in the competition for grant funding for scientific and technical projects for 2021-2023 and received funding for the implementation of the project "Staged desensitizing therapy for complex preoperative preparation of candidates for organ (liver/kidney) transplantation with high immunological risk".
Publications for 2020-2021 in international scientific journals with a non-zero impact factor according to the databases of the Clarivate Analytics company (Web of Science) and/or the CiteScore percentile in the Scopus database (Elsevier)
- Ualikhanov, A., & Batyrbekov, K. (2020). Endoscopic closure of the fistula stump of the bronchus after pulmonectomy. Respiratory Medicine Case Reports, 31, 101249.
- Zhylkaidarova, A., Kaidarova, D., Batyrbekov, K., Shatkovskaya, O., & Begimbetova, D. (2021). Trends of Colorectal Cancer Prevalence in Kazakhstan Related to Screening. Clinical Endoscopy, 54(1), 32.
- Saparbay, J., Assykbayev, M., Abdugafarov, S., Zhakhina, G., Abisheva, Z., & Kuttymuratov, G. (2021). Kidney Transplantation in Kazakhstan: 10-Year Single Center Experience. Transplantation Reports, 6(2), 100073.
- Mamlin et al.(2021). Massive retroperitoneal and subcutaneous emphysema after transanal excision of rectal cancer. Case Reports in Oncology, DOI: 10.1159/000516757
- Bilmakhanbetova A, Zhakhina G, Beisenbay M, Narat D. (2021). Diagnostics of Torsade de Pointes in an oncohematology patient: A case report. Clin Case Rep. https://doi.org/10.1002/ccr3.4292
- Abugaliyev K, Anapiya B, Samenova D. (2021). Composite Reparative Surgery of a Postoperative Through-and-Through Facial Defect with an Inverted Cutaneous Flap and a Split-thickness Skin Graft. Case report. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Publications for 2020-2021 in publications recommended by the Committee for Control in the Field of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Iskakova B.K., Elubaeva S.S., Sartmambetova A.M., Kabibulatova A.E. (2020). Diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cardiovascular complications of chemotherapy. Astana medicine journals: 1 (103), 87-93.
- Iskakova B.K., Kalymzhanova A.M., Zhappasbaeva R.S., Kalieva N. (2020). On the question of the cardiotoxicity of chemotherapy. Valeology: Densaulyk-Auru-Sauyktyru: 1 (20), 76-81.
- Iskakova B.K., Eskaraev T.K., Kalieva N.A., Kalymzhanova A.M., Osmanov S.M. (2020). Infective endocarditis associated with implantation of a cardioverter-defibrillator. Astana medicine journals: 1 (103), 306-310.
- Orazbayeva D.R. (2020). Positioning of ultrasound services in market conditions. Astana medicine journals: 1 (103), 149-153.
- A.Kurmanov, V.V.Zemlyansky, I.E.Ten, Zh.D. Zhumagazin, E.K. Sarsebekov, A.K. Mukazhanov, A.K.Digai. (2020). Laparoscopic removal of a kidney tumor after super-selective embolization of tumor vessels. Bulletin.
- Burkitbaev Zh.K., Kulkaeva G.U., Oshakbaev K.P., Zhukubaeva A.A., Zhusupbekov D.D. (2020). The state and prospects of training professional staff in the national scientific oncological center. Bulletin: 4 (81), 15-20.
- Zhanis G.Y., Kemaykin V.M., Saparbai D.Zh. Autologous transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells in HIV-associated plasmablastic lymphoma: a clinical case // Medicine (Almaty). 2020; 11-12 (221-222): DOI: 10.31082 / 1728-452X-2020- 221-222-11-12-p-p
- Kemaykin V, Vildanova R, Saparbay J, Karabekov A, Burkitbayev Z. (2020). Case series of complex therapy of hemoblastosis in the context of COVID-19. Journal of Clinical Medicine of Kazakhstan; 18 (2): 75-78. DOI: https: //doi.org/10.23950/jcmk/9735
Inventions, patents, intellectual property for 2020-2021
"Comorbid diseases of a therapeutic profile in oncological practice in primary care." Print. Certificate of entering information into the state register of intellectual property rights protected by copyright. The type of object is a work of science. Registration number No. 8572 dated March 4, 2020 Seisembekov T.Z., Iskakova B.K., Umerzakova B.G.
Tel: +7 (7172) -70-29-59